Tips for a Good Time at the 2011 KLAQ BallonFest Part2
So , You already know how to pack your Cooler.( see Part 1 if you’re haven’t paid attention)
Now its time to get to the Grilling Part :
1.Tasty Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- Foot long Hot dogs ( I prefer all meat franks)
- Your Favorite Bacon ( I prefer Thick cut bacon)
- Celery salt
- Tooth Picks
Very easy ….sprinkle celery salt on Hotdog … wrap with bacon insert toothpicks on ends of beacon (to hold bacon) and grill until bacon is golden and crispy.
2.Fast Cook Burgers( for the persons that JUST cant wait )
- Buy a High Fat Ground Meat (80/20 )
- Seasoning Salt OR your favorite seasoning (over seasoning and you lose the taste of the meat)
Make meat patties out of your seasoned meat. BUT make them as thin a peace of cardboard (trust me) … Grill over HIGH heat 2mintues per side!!! Wa-la!!!
Add cheese and dress your burger as you wish, lettuce, tomato, and pickles on a grilled bun…. Delish!!
- OK… everyone has a Recipe so I’m not going to touch this one!!
- Simple … Your best BBQ …
- Cook chicken and after it’s almost done, apply BBQ sauce and cook for a few more minutes
Oh by the way , I’m Not a Chef and only give you these recipes as I have tried them and they worked . Happy Grilling and See you at the 2011 KLAQ Balloon Fest