The After Buzz — July 18, 2018
On this edition of The After Buzz:
- I give a quick update on the next D&D game for Legends of Concordia. It's looking right now like August 1st, at 5pm MST will be the next live stream.
- I tell stories about when I played softball down in Florida. You'd think it's just softball, how serious can people take it. Well, some people take it rather seriously.
- I ended up having to have surgery on my elbow.
- Benches cleared in a game when I played for a team where nobody talked to each other.
- And I had a team mate get his jaw busted in three places after taking a throw to first to the face.
- My mom has been sending me a bunch of old pics to clear them our of her house, so it's been nothing but memory lane for me the past couple of weeks.
- No, Buzz has not gotten a plus one for his wedding invite. And no, it has nothing to do with him, it has everything to do with the capacity of the venue and the amount of people we've already invited.
- And finally, I talk about some strip club gigs I did down in Florida.
- I hosted an amateur for awhile at this one strip club where this drug dealer decided who won the money.
- About 2 months after I stopped doing the contest at that club, there was a shoot out at the club where multiple people were shot. Good times.