The After Buzz — February 15, 2017
This week I was joined by Nico! Nico is a comedian who does gigs around El Paso and opened for Steve O last week. We talk about what the was like, being right behind Steve O for his finale, along with:
- Why I’m fasting and hangry.
- I apparently freaked out a nurse because my pulse was so low.
- We talk about Valentine’s Day and what everyone did. Nico hung out with friends. I almost burnt my apartment down, and Scott may have had one of the saddest Valentine’s Days ever.
- Nico drops some serious knowledge about a bunch of different topics.
- Scott explains that he looks “splotchy” today.
- Nico tells us about the recent comedian tour he did through the Northwest. Which included Pendleton, OR. Which hosts the Pendleton Round Up, the biggest rodeo in the Northwest.
- And I explain how I thought Buzz was messing with me last weekend when he called me up to tell me he was actually going to the Comic Strip to see Steve O.
Subscribe to KLAQ El Paso on