Sex Superbug Could Be in the US [VIDEO]
Keep it clean people!
Reports have been found of an antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea in Hawaii, This HO41 strain has not been found since 2009 in a Japanese sex worker. The panty alarm has gone off after the virus was resistant against the last resort of treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, certriaxone.
Before you panic, they did just release some other articles saying there is no super sex bug…yet. Basically they don’t want to freak people out but it’s only a matter of time before your fun parts are conquered by superbugs, if you are not careful!
Just remember what all those sex classes in high school taught you so you can do what and who you want! If you can’t remember any of that nonsense just remember these inspirational sayings:
- Don’t be a loner; cover your boner.
- Don’t make mistakes; cover your snake.
- Avoid a frown; cover your clown.
- If you don’t cover when you penetrate, you’ll be left to masturbate.
- Condomize to womanize.
- Wrap your bait before you mate.
- Don’t be a joker; wrap your poker.
- If you go into heat, package your meat.
- Before you bag her, sheath your dagger.
- While you’re undressing Venus, dress up your penis.
- If you think she’s spunky, cover your monkey.
- Before inserting your flesh injection, make sure to wear latex protection
Subscribe to KLAQ El Paso on