Scheduled Road Construction For El Paso This Week
As El Paso continues to grow, our roads need to grow with us! That means more construction and road closures. Find out what areas of El Paso will be impacted this week.
The City of El Paso is continuing to grow. To maintain this growth, construction is a necessary evil for people in the city. This week on the west side, there will be full closures of Interstate 10 causing severe congestion in the area. If you want to keep from getting stuck in traffic for awhile, make sure to avoid these areas this week during these times.
I-10 East At MESA
Wednesday, October 11th (9 p.m.- 6 a.m.)
- I-10 East– COMPLETELY CLOSED between Redd Road and Resler Drive
- DETOUR- Redd Road to Doniphan to Sunland Park Drive then re-enter freeway
- North Mesa Street– COMPLETELY CLOSED underneath I-10 overpass
- South Desert Boulevard- CLOSED at Thorn
- North Mesa Entrance Ramp to I-10 EAST CLOSED
I-10 At SUNLAND PARK
Thursday, October 12th (9 p.m. – 6 a.m.)
- Sunland Park Exit– COMPLETELY CLOSED
- Sunland Park Drive Overpass- COMPLETELY CLOSED
- Sunland Park Flyover Entrance Ramp I-10 East- COMPLETELY CLOSED
- DETOUR- Exit Sunland and immediately enter at next entrance ramp
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on Twitter.