Scheduled Road Construction And Closures For El Paso This Week
It may be the holidays, but that doesn't stop El Paso from continuing construction on our freeways and roads. See if your commute will be affected by any road construction or closures here.
Doesn’t matter when you’re traveling through the westside of El Paso, it looks like congestion is going to be an issue. Even the east side isn’t immune to the traffic and headaches. With road closures, lane closures and more, El Paso traffic is getting worse before it gets any better. There will be some major freeway and road closures happening this week so make sure you are aware so you don’t get caught stuck in traffic.
Here are the major closures for El Paso this week:
Dec. 4 to Dec. 8 (6 am on 4th-5pm on 8th)
- CLOSED between McClintock Drive and the North Mesa Street exit ramp.
I-10 West at Resler
- Right lane on I-10 WB CLOSED between the Resler Drive flyover ramp and the N. Mesa Street exit ramp
- Right lane on North Mesa CLOSED between N. Desert Boulevard and Osborne Drive
- I-10 EB CLOSED COMPLETELY at the Sunland Park Drive exit
- Sunland Park flyover ramp to I-1o EB will CLOSE
- Sunland Park Drive overpass CLOSED COMPLETELY both directions
- I-10 WB COMPLETELY CLOSED at the Executive Center Boulevard exit
- Sunland Park Drive overpass COMPLETELY CLOSED
- I-10 WB Schuster/UTEP Entrance ramp CLOSED
- COMPLETELY CLOSED from Racetrack to Executive Center Boulevard
- NB and SB on Geronimo Boulevard underpass COMPLETELY CLOSED
- Left lane closed on Gateways at intersection of Geronimo and Gateways
- NB and SB on Hawkins Boulevard underpass COMPLETELY CLOSED
- Left lane closed on Gateways at intersection of Hawkins and Gateways