Ronson, El Paso’s own “American Picker” Day 10
One persons crap may be another persons treasure, Day 15.
I have lived in the beautiful city of El Paso, TX. for 16 years now and in that time I have collected allot of crap. I have a shed that hasn’t been open for over 10 years so I decided to whip open the doors and see what kinda treasures I have hiding in there that other people may need or want. I found these 3 items that I thought I had gotten rid of years ago.
1. This signed football should spark some interest. It is a autographed, Full size Wilson football and it’s signed by:
A. Don Maynard was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1987.
B. Earl Campbell was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1991.
2. A military camouflage backpack with a 2 quart water canteen and all straps and metal frame.
Asking $50.00 OBO
3. An Army kevlar helmet. No camouflage cover or chin strap. BTW, I have a few duffle bags full of old military wet weather and cold weather gear. Asking $40.00 OBO
4. Extreme cold weather Parka, Camouflaged, Medium Long. Asking $125.00 OBO
5. A 1977 Rodeo Belt Buckle. From Arroyo Grande Leather and buckle company/Grants Pass, Oregon. While digging a grave in my back yard, (Better not to ask), I found this buckle. In fair shape for being under ground so long. Asking $15.00 OBO
6. A pair of Bausch and Lomb Ray bans with original case. Asking ?? Send an offer.
Once these item are sold, I will dig through and see what other treasures I can find for you.
Because I am still banned from Facebook, For inquires about the items, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great weekend freaks and good hunting to you!!!