Road Closures For East El Paso This Week
El Paso is having road construction all over the city. Find out where, when and what hours Eastside streets will have construction this week.
The City of El Paso is working hard to make the streets better and easier for people to travel on in the future. Unfortunately, this means for the next few months and maybe years we will be dealing with more traffic than normal on various sides of town.
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions.
Here are the road closures and lane restrictions for this week, November 28th through December 4th:
I-10 Americas Interchange – Phase III Project
Monday, Nov. 28, through Friday, Dec. 2
7 p.m. to 5 a.m. (complete closures)
- Joe Battle (Loop 375) southbound between Pellicano overpass to Americas interchange to include westbound connector ramp
- Americas (Loop 375) northbound between North Loop overpass and Americas interchange overpass to include westbound connector ramp
- I-10 westbound between the west to northbound connector ramp and Americas interchange
- Gateway East between Americas exit ramp and Eastlake exit ramp
- Americas Avenue northbound between Americas entrance ramp to Gateway East
- I-10 eastbound between the east to southbound connector ramp and Americas interchange
- Gateway West lanes between Eastlake Drive and RV Drive will be closed.