Townsquare Media El Paso is accepting applications for a receptionist.
As an integral member of the radio station;s administrative support staff, the receptionist functions as the public face of the business; requires an outgoing personality and professional but friendly demeanor with the ability to be flexible and multi-task in a busy atmosphere.
ESSENTIAL DUTUES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer telephone and provide appropriate information
- Route calls to appropriate people.
- Performs clerical tasks as assigned, but not limited to, filing, making phone calls, data entry, invoice and mail distribution
- Greet visitors in a personalized, friendly and inviting manner; notify party of visitor arrival and or/ direct visitors to designated areas.
- Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels
- Responsible for all prizes given to winners
- Assists traffic department
If you're interested in learning more about this position, please attach your resume below or fax it to (915) 532-3334. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal employment opportunity employer. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Current Townsquare Media Broadcasting Employee Qualification Statement:
It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six months of service in their present position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.