Random Candy Survey Stats For Your Weekend
Buzzfeed recently did a survey about a bunch of random candy items. What percent of people have more patience than that damn owl from the Tootsie Pop commercial and are willing to lick all the way to the center? My guess would be about 0%. But, it’s more than that.
- 32% of people said they actually lick their way to the center of a Tootsie Pop.
- 40% of people suck the sourness off of Sour Patch Kids before chewing them. I am one of those people.
- 16% of people have bitten both ends off a Twizzler and used it as a straw. This is another one I have done, and that number seems low.
- 9% of people eat Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in one bite. Sometimes I do this, other times I make it last, probably longer than a peanut butter cup should last.
- 5% of people don’t break apart Kit Kats before eating them. I think there might be something with these people.