Match.com Survey Finds Out New Deal Breakers For Singles
According to a survey of almost 5,500 single adults, 21 or older, the do’s and don’ts of dating have changed.
Match.com has conducted this survey, in order to help singles find that perfect partner. They asked questions focusing on dating “deal breakers”, “must haves” and now, social media and technology use.
Here are some of the results of the survey:
- 42% of singles wouldn’t date a virgin
- 49% would consider getting into a committed relationship with someone who lives with their parents.
- 54% wouldn’t date someone with substantial student loans
- 38% would cancel a date due to something they found while doing an internet search on their date
- 28% said they had sex by the third date
- 36% have sent a sexy photo or explicit text
Do you agree with these results? What’s a deal breaker for you? If you are having relationship trouble, here is some dating advice!