March Is Rocking In El Paso
They say spring "roars" in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. So far, March is definitely roaring with concerts, conventions and more!
March is going to be busy this year, which is great since we all know that it will soon be too damn windy to do anything outside! Check out what's up in March:
- The Centauros MC, Alamogordo, are rolling Saturday the 15th.
- Cremators MC, are in the wind March 23rd to benefit the Boys And Girls Clubs of El Paso.
Places To Go:
- The Sun City Sci Fi convention is also this weekend. It takes place Friday - Sunday at the El Paso Convention Center.
- Live horse racing, 4 days a week, all month long at Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino.
St. Patricks day:
- Parties at all the "Irish Pubs" around town!
- Robinson Street Block Party.
- Visit pretty much ANY bar in town.
- Can't decide between running or partying? try the Pub Run, Saturday he 15th on Ft. Bliss!
- Cesar Milan, Abraham Chavez Theater March 29th. (Got a cool looking dog? Send his pic over, it could get you free tickets!)
- Fuel. Friday night at Tricky Falls. Sign up to win free tickets here.
- Bring Me The Horizon. March 18th, Tricky Falls. SOLD OUT! Your last chance to see them is to win tickets here!
- Crosses, March 21st ... Queensryche with Geoff Tate March 23rd ... March 27th, Blue October. All at Tricky Falls, sign up to win free tickets at KLAQ.com!
All that should keep you busy!
Keep listening for info on other events and to win free tickets on The Q!!