Major Scheduled Road Construction For West El Paso This Week
With all the construction and road closures in west El Paso, you would think it couldn’t get any worse for drivers on the westside. Well, you’re wrong.
Doesn’t matter when you're traveling through the westside of El Paso, it looks like congestion is going to be an issue. With road closures, lane closures and more, El Paso traffic is getting worse before it gets any better. There will be some major freeway and road closures happening this week so make sure you are aware so you don't get caught stuck in traffic.
Here are the major closures for El Paso this week:
Monday, October 30th (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 East North Mesa Entrance Ramp CLOSED
- DETOUR: Use Sunland Park entrance ramp
I-10 and Resler
Tues. and Wed. Oct. 31 and Nov. 1st (9 a.m.-4 p.m.)
- I-10 Westbound Resler Exit Ramp CLOSED
- DETOUR: Use Sunland Park or Mesa exits instead
I-10 East @ North Mesa
Sunday, November 5th (3 a.m. to 6 a.m. next day)
- I-10 East COMPLETELY CLOSED at North Mesa
- I-10 West left lane closed at Sunland Park Drive
- Resler Flyover Entrance Ramp to I-10 East CLOSED
- I-10 East North Mesa Entrance ramp CLOSED
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on Twitter.