The Sketchy Guide on How to Hijack Netflix
So I have no problem allowing my sister or someone close borrowing my Netflix for their own entertainment. However, I do not appreciate when I go on my Netflix to watch a movie with a date and some of the titles that pop up on my recently watched make it so I will never be getting laid by that guy ever.
Here is an example of the awkward titles I see come up almost daily on my Netflix.
1. Ah! Real Monsters (considering I’m such a vagina and everything scares me, I wouldn’t be watching this show alone at my house.)
2. Pocahontas (This may actually be mine, judging by my sick obsession with many Disney movies)
3. Documentary: Life After Porn (Unless I’m thinking about changing my career path in the future, I doubt I’d be watching this.)
4. Megan Is Missing (Now, I saw this on there and decided to watch it because it looked interesting. Unfortunately, it’s super creepy and I had nightmares.)
5. Deadly Women (This would be my sister completely. The only girl I know who has seen literally every single episode of Law and Order: SVU and Snapped. I feel safer knowing if she wanted to kill me, she knows how AND
how to get away with it.)
6. All Dogs Go To Heaven (Now this movie right here really kills any chances I had of getting laid)
7. My Strange Addiction (Once again this has to be my sister, because the fact she is obsessed with Maury I will always throw her under the bus)
8. Dawson’s Creek (I didn’t watch this when it was on TV, let alone through Netflix)
So what are some of the weirdest things you have found on your Netflix. Come on, you don’t even have to admit if you were the one watching it!