Highest Paid TV Casts of All Time
It's been reported that the cast of The Big Bang Theory is making a ton of money. Vulture.com recently did the math on the total earning of the cast. It breaks down to $139.8 MILLION each for the original main cast. And that's just their salaries. If you throw in the syndication as well, you're looking at a share of over $1 BILLION. So, like Seinfeld, even after the show ends, they'll still be raking in the dough.
Now, if we are talking about just salary, here are the top paid actors and actresses from TV shows of all time.
- Charlie Sheen - Most people think Sheen was the highest paid actor for Two and a Half Men. While he did make $1.8 million per episode in his final season with the show, he actually made $2 million per episode for Anger Management.
- Ray Romano - Everybody loved Raymond, and Raymond loved looking at his bank account. He was pulling Sheen-type money for Everybody Loves Raymond, making $1.8 million per episode.
- Kelsey Grammar - Grammar had one of the more successful, if not the most successful spin-off of all time with Frasier. And he was making $1.6 million per episode.
- Tim Allen - He once had the number one TV show, movie and book in the United States. And his bank account showed it, even if you are just counting what he was making for Home Improvement. $1.25 million per episode, and I'm not sure what that is per grunt.
- Jerry Seinfeld - While he made $1 million per episode for Seinfeld, he reportedly turned down a whopping $5 million per episode after he decided it was time for the show to come to an end.
There are actually a ton of actors tied at number 5, but once the new seasons of Game of Thrones comes out, the main cast will jump up to number 5, making $1.1 million per episode.