Girl Fails Spectacularly at Eating a Spoonful of Cinnamon [VIDEO]
If ingesting a spoonful of cinnamon sounds like a bad idea, it’s because you’re not dumb. It’s an absolutely awful idea.
In this cringe-worthy video, a teen girl fails spectacularly after unwisely attempting to swallow a spoonful of cinnamon. The teen has a bad reaction as soon as she attempts to swallow the spice, coughing and sputtering violently while making agonizing faces. Cinnamon in baked goods? Heck yeah. Raw by the spoonful? Um, not so much.
Watch below and let’s hope she had a gallon of water handy.