Free El Paso County Spay And Neuter Program Expands
If you got a new pet over the holidays, you can get the little critter "fixed" for free thanks to the El Paso Sheriff's Office!
The free spay and neuter program offered by the El Paso Sheriffs Office is now open to residents of Horizon City, Vinton, Socorro, Anthony, Clint, San Elizario and a few other "unincorporated" areas of El Paso County. Sessions are from 7am - 2pm, here's the schedule according to the El Paso Herald Post:
- Wednesday, January 3rd , 2018
- Historic District of San Elizario 1400 Main St. San Elizario,
- Friday, January 5th , 2018
- Walmart (Parking Lot) 13900 Horizon Blvd. Horizon City, Texas
- Wednesday, January 10th , 2018
- City of Socorro Recreations Department 900 N. Rio Vista Socorro
- Thursday, January 11th , 2018
- Anthony Town Hall 401 Wildcat Dr. Anthony,
- Friday, January 19th , 2018
- Walmart (Parking Lot) 13900 Horizon Blvd. Horizon City
- Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018
- Dr. Applegate Park 7966 Quejette Rd. Vinton
You should arrive early and bring proof of residency within one of the accepted areas.