El Paso? Top 10 Cities To Meet Guys Who Still Live With Their Parents
Another top 10 list is out but this has to be the saddest one EVER. Are you a single girl who likes a man that can be nurturing, loving and still lives with his parents? Check out this list and find out if El Paso ranked in the top 10.
According to reducestress.com these are the top cities to either find your dream guy or try and avoid all together.
10. Stockton, California- Last year Stockton became one of the biggest cities in the US to file for bankruptcy. The online site writes, "With unemployment over 18.5% for the 5th year in a row, Stockton is a hotbed of California hotties with no steady income, making it the perfect place to find your sugar baby."
9. Dayton, Ohio- My grandpa used to live in Ohio recently moved back to El Paso maybe it's because of what the online site wrote, "Dayton is considered one of the ugliest cities in America, with an atmosphere so dreary and dull most of the men have lost hope. Get them while they’re down and out, ladies!"
8. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina- Check out what the site says about this city. "If you like smooth-talking Southern Gentlemen, then this is not the city for you. For the men of Myrtle, not much has changed here since the 80’s. They still have a mullet and a waterbed in their dad’s basement. So there’s that."
7. Homestead, Florida- I've always wanted to visit Florida but I guess I won't because look at what they wrote about this city,"It’s called Homestead for a reason. The bachelors in this sunny city are as obsessed with never leaving their childhood homes as they are with Nascar. Maybe someday you want a son like that?"
6. Flint, Michigan- I don't know much about this place but the description the site gives explains why."This city is one of the most depressed cities in the world and the men here are no exception. If you’re looking for a blank slate (a really blank slate), head to Michigan!"
5. Odessa, Texas- When I think of Odessa I think of oilfields and big money well I might be wrong because this site says, "Who doesn’t like man in overalls that smells of BBQ, chewing tobacco, and their grandma’s cat whiskers? Constantly covered in dust, their thick southern twang makes it almost impossible to understand what these career-less Momma’s boys are saying, but maybe that’s for the best?"
4. Homer, Alaska- Zero degree weather is the main reason here.
3. Salt Lake City, Utah- "The moral missionaries in this pious town are smart, handsome, and successful – but don’t let the exterior fool you. These dreamboats are never planning on leaving home! He might technically move from mom’s house to yours, but don’t worry; he’ll reunite with his parents on his planet in the afterlife! It’ll all worth it if you value fresh, healthy looking children."
2. Staten Island, New York- I think Los Angels and this city should both be tied because every guy I talked to in LA had this very excuse," Technically these men claim they’re just living at home to save money on skyrocketing NYC rents. But they love their Mom’s homemade lasagna almost as much as the free rent. As emotionally stunted egomaniacs, these men can be easily manipulated if you play to their food-based vulnerabilities."
1.Davenport, Iowa- Surprisingly El Paso did not make it on the list but here is why this city is numero uno. "Video games and late-night trips to Taco Bell keep the guys in this tiny Midwestern town chubby and ambitionless. These genetically modified, corn-fed men might not be the ones of your dreams, but they’ll definitely respond to your desires if you threaten to cancel the cable subscription."