Closures This Week In El Paso For The Go 10 Project
Another week, and another list of street closures for El Paso. Find out what areas of El Paso will be impacted this week.
The City of El Paso is continuing to grow. To maintain this growth, construction is a necessary evil for people in the city. This week on the west side, there will be full closures of Interstate 10 causing severe congestion in the area. If you want to keep from getting stuck in traffic for awhile, make sure to avoid these areas this week during these times.
I-10 and Sunland Park Drive
Monday, September 11th through Thursday, September 14th (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 East: COMPLETE CLOSURE between North Mesa Exit and Sunland Park Overpass
- I-10 West: COMPLETE CLOSURE between Sunland Park Exit and Sunland Park Entrance
- Resler Flyover Entrance Ramp: COMPLETE CLOSURE
- Sunland Park Overpass at I-10: COMPLETE CLOSURE 9/11 to 9/12 ONLY
- I-10 East Sunland Park Entrance Ramp: Partial Closure in front of Shamaley Dealership
- I-10 East: Mesa Street to Sunland then re-enter the free at the Sunland Entrance
- I-10 West: exit Sunland then re-enter at the next Entrance ramp
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on Twitter.