Check Out Hueco Tanks Haunted Night Tour Of The Park
Halloween means haunted houses and ghost walks, and usually those things are in the city. If you want to see some outdoor ghosts, check out the Paso Del Norte Paranormal Society and Hueco Tanks State Park and Historic Site for Ghosts of the Ancients.
You'll be able to tour the park in the dark and see mysterious, historic areas where spirits walk along the mountain ridges and along the desert floor. From the Park's Facebook page:
"Footsteps echo faintly behind you on the path. Feel yourself drawn into prehistoric caves and cliff spaces that whisper about ancient lands revered for millennia. Gaze upon the marks left by man on the rock over the past 8000 years."
The Paso Del Norte Paranormal Society are working with the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department for this fundraising event, the first of its kind, that involves the paranormal aspects of the Park.
There are a few things you need to know before you go:
1. All tickets will be sold on-line and you have to show your email confirmation at the Park gate for entrance.
2. Stay on all posted trails at all times.
3. Do not touch, pick up, or take any items or artifacts while in the Park.
4. Some areas might be moderately strenuous to walk.
5. Bring water, bug spray, close-toed shoes, and clothing appropriate for the evening's weather.
Tickets: $20 a person.
Meet at the Park at 7:30, check-in and the tour will start at 8:00pm.
Proceeds will benefit Hueco Tanks State Park.