An Insight On How This Man Got Treated For A Brown Recluse Spider Bite
Subscribe to KLAQ El Paso on
No matter what kind of spider, you should always avoid messing with them to avoid a situation like this! You may never know if they’re venomous which is why you have to do your best to steer clear of them.
This guy apparentlly was bitten by a brown recluse spider that landed him a spot in the emergency room. This is one disturbing image to witness someone in a huge amount of pain from a spider bite. Jeremy Brasher made sure to make you aware of what you could possibly go through if you’re bitten by a brown recluse spider. The worst part of it all is he was bitten in the most sensitive area….his stomach! We may not be sure on how long it took to treat this man for his bite but do know it must have felt like forever.
So if you ever notice any type of spider, make sure to kill it with poisonous spray to avoid an injury!