5 Of My Things The Black Panther Men Can Break
I recently reported in the Hollywood Buzz a hilarious story of a 17 year old teenager who broke her retainer because she clenched her teeth so hard during a scene in Black Panther that featured a shirtless Michael B. Jordan. Well thanks to the power of the internet, Michael B. Jordan got wind of this and offered to buy her new retainers.
I can't really blame the girl, if you've seen Michael B. Jordan you'd understand, the man is gorgeous! Actually, all the men in Black Panther are gorgeous (as are the women!). I'm partial to Chadwick Boseman A.K.A. T'Challa/Black Panther. Lisa prefers Winston Duke A.K.A. M'Baku. So it got me thinking, if I were that one girl who got lucky enough to have one of the actors to replace something that broke because of them, what would I be okay with? Here are my top five:
- My glasses: As a girl who HAS to always wear her glasses I'm very protective of them! I would freak out if they broke, but if T'Challa was the reason my glasses broke, I'd put them on display and have a sign underneath them that said "These glasses were broken by Black Panther!"
- My Heart: A broken heart is never fun, but like the saying goes "It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all." If I had Michael B. Jordan and he broke my heart, in my old age I'd look back on that love and die happily.
- My House: If Erik Killmonger and T'Challa broke out into a fight in my own house and tore the place apart... I'd be okay with that.
- My Nails: A panther has claws and I have long nails, if we decided to get a little frisky and I end up breaking a nail, well, that's just a risk I'm willing to take.
- My Back: T'Challa, Killmonger or M'Baku could break my back any time.