10 Questions With KLAQ’s Veronica Gonzalez
Veronica Gonzalez is probably best known as the voice that all men spank their monkeys to when listening to 95.5 KLAQ. However, while Veronica spends the majority of her days spinning hard hitting music for all of you to scream along with in your car, we thought it would be interesting to pry into Veronica’s personal life to find out what really makes one of El Paso’s sexiest on-air personalities tick.
To do this, we cornered Veronica in the KLAQ studios earlier last week and asked her 10 completely random questions about movies, cars and hell raising that, by the time the interview was over, made us feel as though we really had a grip on who Veronica Gonzalez really is – not to mention an embarrassing chubby.
This is what we uncovered:
1. What are your top 3 favorite bands of all time? Eeek! This is a toughie because I have more than three. I would have to go with Deftones, Incubus and Kings of Leon.
2. Which best describes you – beer drinker and hell raiser or quiet night and a good book? Special occasions I can be an adventurous beer drinker, not so much hell raiser, but most of the time have quiet nights with my son reading “Thomas the Train” stories.
3. What is the most dangerous thing you’ve ever done? It would be illegal for me to answer that, so I will go with the second best thing – taking off my seatbelt for 30 seconds to strip in my car at a red light, to change tops, before it turns green… oh yeah, I am dangerous like that!
4. What is your favorite restaurant in El Paso and what on the menu would you recommend to your listeners? It is not open yet (thankfully, my friend hooked it up with a sample), but I would have to say “El Luchador” and would recommend the Blue Demon Burger – super delish! Yum, yum for the tum-tum!
5. If you could vacation anywhere in the world – where would it be and why? I would love to vacation to Espana, simply because I have family there that I have not seen since I was a yay high.
6. What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen? The worst movie I have seen would have to be ‘The Invisible’, simply because I HATED how it ended. Depressing endings suck…nuff said.
7. What is your most embarrassing guilty pleasure? Wow, well (lol) I would have to say, “play time” with my jackrabbit. - if you know what I mean.
8. What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not being a radio superstar? I would say spending time with my lil mini me Isaiah, tanning, concerts or simply veggin’ out.
9. What is your dream car? OooOOoo… I would have to go with 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle.
10. If Hollywood decided to make a movie of your life – what would the movie be called and what actor would play you? If there was a movie about my life it would be called ‘Excess Baggage’ and Kristin Cavallari would play me simply because her and I have the same bitchiness attitude.